Réf. : Re: Proxy authentication with CONNECT_ONLY option.

From: Philippe HAMEAU <philippe.hameau_at_sagem.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:27:13 +0200

Maybe supplying the auth credentials at the first "non CONNECT ONLY"
action would be wise. Or adding a CONNECT_AND_AUTHENTICATE_ONLY option so
that users choose when to authenticate against the Proxy ?

Phil

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006, Praks wrote:

> I have used CONNECT_ONLY option in curl and i m trying to fetch a
page
> via proxy with authentication. It doesn't seem to work. On analyzing,
using
> a packet sniffer i found that the proxy authentication credentials are
not
> supplied.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure CONNECT_ONLY really should do proxy
authentication. After all, it is *connect* only. Authentication is a whole
lot
more than just connecting...