Re:httpput.c

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:23:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Parvinder Singh Arora wrote:

>> I would advice that you verify that you pass in the
>> correct
>> data size to the option for file size.

> I am not doing anything to set the file size

Yes you do, as otherwise libcurl won't tell the server about any size. And
since you claim you use httpput.c unmodified I know you are:

     curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE, file_info.st_size);

... and you should make sure the data to pass in is either a curl_off_t sized
number, or you should switch and use CURLOPT_INFILESIZE and pass a long
instead.