Re: status of curl_easy_setopt patch?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:56:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, David McCreedy wrote:

> Andy Berkheimer submitted a patch to "add a callback for setting socket
> options" in March (http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2006-03/0096.html).
>
> I'm wondering what the status of that is, since it's something I would find
> useful too.

The status is that - as I recall it - I replied with a few remarks and
requests on the patch and then it got silent.

This is a very common situation and I usually just discard those threads from
my TODO-list if the submitter doesn't care enough to respond and update
accordingly.

So feel free to make another attempt! ;-)