http proxy tunnel ... through a proxy

From: Prashant Ramanathan <prashant_at_netenrich.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:32:39 -0700

Hi,

We use libcurl for (among other things) making http proxy tunnel
connections. However, currently with libcurl, we can't do this if there
is another proxy server that you first have to go through (something
that we needed to do). We've implemented some functionality that allows
a proxy tunnel connection, first going through another proxy server. We
would like to contribute this code to the libcurl project. If this is
something that is useful to the community at large, please let me know,
as well as how I can go about uploading my changes.

thanks,
Prashant.