Re: Active FTP uploads

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:39:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Patrick Heeb wrote:

> Am I missing something?

There's something fishy going on. Look at this:

> * Connected to legolas (192.168.2.94) port 21
> < 220 Welcome to Legolas FTP service.
>
>> USER bast
> < 220 Welcome to Legolas FTP service.
>
>> USER bast
> < 331 Please specify the password.

What is this double command sent?

>> PASS xxxx
> < 331 Please specify the password.
>
>> PASS xxxx
> < 230 Login successful.

And here too and onwords. Either this log is screwed or something is terribly
wrong in your libcurl. Are you logging two connections at once here? If so,
can you differentiate the outputs so that we can see which log belongs to
which connection?

> < 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
>
> * Connect data stream actively
> * DO phase is comlete
> * Connection time-out after 30001 ms

Clearly the server fails to connect back to your application. Are you sure you
use the correct IP and there's no firewall blocking this?