Re: Segment fault when running the ftpget.c sample binary with libcurl and ftpget.c built for arm-linux

From: Ed Waldner <edwaldner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:28:20 -0700 (PDT)

Many thanks James, that did the trick. I had an
earlier problem where I was anchoring the target file
incorrectly, so I corrected both source and target
file paths. Alas, my source /sandbox/uploadthis.txt
path was not valid. Changing it to
/root/sandbox/uploadthis.txt worked.

-Ed.

--- James Dennett <jdennett_at_technocom-wireless.com>