Re: multi_perform in sequence fails

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:54:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 30 May 2006, Nilesh wrote:

> If I declare CURLM (multi_handle) and CURL (out_handle) global, still I will
> have add easy_handle into multi_handle everytime i do transfer ?

Having them global or not makes absolutely no difference to libcurl.

You simply need to use the API as documented, and therefore you must 1 -
repeatedbly call curl_multi_perform() to make complete requests and 2 - after
a single request has completeted, the only way to restart a transfer with that
same easy handle again is to again add it to the multi handle.