Re: multi_perform in sequence fails

From: Nilesh <nilesh_at_kenati.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:24:03 +0530

Thanks Daniel !!!
Actually I want to wait for some time to receive response from server.
And that is the reason I am using multi handle perform with only one
easy handle in it.
Otherwise using only easy handle perform I would have to implement my
own wait loop. Also my application should not block for respose rather
it should continue sending othre messages if any.
Do you think any other logic can be used for scenario ?

I think will try to add easy_handle into multi_handle stack before each
transfer.

--
Nilesh