crash of libcurl on FreeBSD 6.0

From: GOD GOD <nusflying_at_yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:07:21 +0800 (CST)

I have tried to write a programme based on libcurl to regularly retrieve a HTTPS web page. This programme sleeps regular at night time, and wake up at 8 sharp morning.

  The programme i completed works well on Redhat Linux 9.0. When i tried to port to FreeBSD 6.0 . I found the programme crashes, when waking up. I have tried to locate the bugs to

  this line "curl_easy_perform(SomeCurlHandle);"

  Is this an OS related problem?
  What i guess, upon the problem, is FreeBSD regularly clean up the socket resource, which happens to touch the data struct of the curl handle, becuase the programme sleeps for 8 hours. This does not cause a problem on Red Hat Linux, and it does happen on FreeBSD. When the programme (on FreeBSD) gets back to run again, the data structure is ruined. It Crashes.

  Can anyone help me to figure out? I have already tried to GOOGLE, no much information out.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com