Re: Resuming failed FTP uploads - example code?

From: Philip Bock <phil_at_flamewars.org>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:10:51 -0600 (MDT)

On 5/10/2006, "Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

>Most certainly and thank for the offer! You can either just post a snippet in
>this thread and have it archived for future users to see, or you can create a
>full source code example we can put in the docs/examples/ directory!

I decided it would be simplest to create a full example. I've attached
it.

Please note, I think it should compile and run OK on platforms other than
Windows, except that I used _snscanf() to parse the headers, which I
believe is Microsoft-specific. I'd think there's an equivalent on
other platforms, there just doesn't seem to be one in the standard C
libraries.