Re: CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET change

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:07:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I would prefer if the Curl_ossl_check_cxn() function took a connectdata
> struct pointer as argument, as it checks the state of a specific connection,
> but otherwise I think it looks just fine!

How's the progress on this?

I'm planning for a release next week and I just wanna check if this fix has a
chance to get in before that.

This is also a note to others: There have been a few other patches posted that
I commented on and requested changes for, and unless something comes back on
those subjects I'll just pretend they never existed.