Re: "What Developers Say About libcurl"

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:15:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I've started creating a little web page with brief testimonials from actual
> libcurl users/hackers:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/theysay.html

I added the page to the site properly yesterday with the hope that I'll get
further comments to add there in the future.

Visitors of the site will also notice that I redid the libcurl section
somewhat since the vast amount of bindings had made the left-side menu very
large.

I now made a separate 'bindings' page instead (and also offer links in a
right-side box on the libcurl index page), where the plethora of bindings are
mentioned and linked to, and I added a plain 'API' link to the menu that links
directly to the section for the C API as that is the native API libcurl
provides.