Re: sftp

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:08:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Fredrik Gustafsson wrote:

> I really love libcurl, but I'll need sftp... Is it in progress?

It isn't by anyone known to me at least.

> And if it is, can I contribute somehow to speed up it's progress?

The other day I fell over the libssh2 library at http://www.libssh2.org/ and
it certainly looks like a fine lib to use for SSH-related protocol support.

Adding SCP/SFTP-support would require us to provide them in a similar manner
to how we support the SSL-layers today I guess.

But I have not investigated this matter very much.