How can i use curl if internet connection is not available

From: Mohd Idzuan <idzuan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:06:37 +0800

Hi,

I have found some problem recently. I have found that
the handle to vbcurl_easy_init() will return 0, if
internet connection is not available. And using this
handle with other curl function will crash the VB6
application. Is there other way to prevent this,
because i want to developed and test the application
on localhost, with no internet connection. I am installing
the ftp server on localhost, and trying to connect to the
ftp server using curl. tq.

Regards,

-Idzuan-