Re: A strange problem with NTLM authentication, solved

From: Michele Bini <michele_at_focuseek.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:17:14 +0200

On 3 Apr 2006, at 15:50, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> But what about this line:
>
> + ntlm->flags = *(unsigned long *)&buffer[20]; /* ENDIAN */
>
> I couldn't find any code that takes care of this in an endian-
> specific way. Isn't that a problem? I don't see how libcurl on PPC
> and x86 can possibly treat that the same way...

Ooops, you are obviously right; two errors on my part: first I forgot
to add the endianess-indepentend code my own comment implies I had to
add, and second I ran the wrong tests on osx. I'll fix and re-test it
again (on windows and linxu, too)

> I'll try it out soon and let you know what I think!

Ok, thank you; I'll send the new patch as soon as I'm done.