Re: Use read/write with same curl handle.

From: Nilesh <nilesh_at_kenati.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:38:00 +0530

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Nilesh wrote:
>
>>> And you are sure you keep looping and calling the *perform()
>>> function as long as the transfer is still alive?
>>

>> Yes I do that. I have posted the loop above.
>

> Have you verified with a network sniffer that you actually do get a
> HTTP body in the response?

    No I have not done it.
    Normal browser receives data from server. But my curl application (
which is supposed to act as http client) doesn't receive anything but
header.

> What libcurl version on what OS is this?

   it is 7.15.1 on Redhat Linux 9.

> Can you make your code get the body if you try a simple request to a
> public URL somewhere?

    As i said brower request gets data properly, but not my curl.

Another point, I am using header callback to recieve http header. This
has been set to same curl handle.
I tried setting CURLOPT_HEADER to non-zero, then my write_callback is
getting callled but with data same as header.

Bit confused here now :-)