Sending Certificate and Key files

From: Nilesh <nilesh_at_kenati.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:14:12 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to use curl library APIs for my application.
I want to send the SSL certificate and key to server using my
application. For that I am using following calls

/curl_easy_setopt(*out_handle, CURLOPT_SSLCERT, certfile);
curl_easy_setopt(*out_handle, CURLOPT_SSLKEY, keyfile);
/
Where certfile and keyfile point to generated PEM format certificate and
key files.

At server end I am trying to print the received certificate. But it seem
my application is not able to send it properly.
Any other option I need to set through /curl_easy_setopt/ API

Any help or sample code in this direction will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nilesh