Re: FTP CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE with CURLOPT_NOBODY bug ?

From: Philippe Vaucher <pvaucher_at_infomaniak.ch>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 00:03:17 +0100

> Your test case was *perfect*. It made the problem appear right away
in my end and I could almost instantly see what the cause of this was.

\o/ I'm glad it pleased you I tried to make it well :)

> Please try the attached patch, it seems to fix the problem for me
when I try your test case.

It does work like a charm !!!

I was trying different FTP servers it was still failing, when I received
your mail I was browsing/reading the lib to understand what I'd debug
so it arrived just in time :)

Seriously, thank you a lot !
I'm impressed by how quick you are answering problems and how you answer
everyone.

I'll try your patch in the real code (not only the testcase) and
"benchmark" it a bit
with different FTP servers but from looking at the patch it's just one
of those
"forgot-mistake". I'm impressed the topic of this mail is actually what
you fixed :)

Keep up the good work :)
Philippe