Re: dose we need a curl_mulit_perform_nonblock?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:37:20 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Sun Yi Ming wrote:

> The easy handles in multi stack roughly can divided into two types, one
> that are waiting on some socket events, while the other can be performed
> non-block-ly (probably!).

Really? I don't understand the difference. What operations are not waiting for
socket events?

> I attached a patch to solid my thoughts, the patch should apply to the cvs
> src after hiper-8.patch applied, also have a test file thiper.c just with
> slightly different to shiper.c.

When select() returns non-zero, you know that Y out of Z connections had
socket action. How can libcurl tell which the Y connections are without going
over all the Z ones?

I don't understand how your approach solves this. Can you elaborate please?