Re: Integration in a DLL

From: JCDUS <as_megas_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:17:19 +0100

You're probably right, here is what I did exactly :

1) Created a "A.dll" with a foo() function :

#ifdef __cplusplus // If used by C++ code,
extern "C" { // we need to export the C interface
#endif
void __declspec(dllexport) __stdcall foo()
{
    CURL* session;
    try
    {
        curl_global_init(CURL_GLOBAL_WIN32);
        session = curl_easy_init();
        if(session)
            curl_easy_cleanup(session);
    }
    __finally
    {
    }
}
#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

2) Called the foo() function from my application

I got an Access Violation Exception at address 0000000 on the
curl_easy_init() function.

I guess that's a question of malloc(), but can't see how to succeed.

Libcurl was built with the borland makefile.
My A.dll was built with C++ builder.