Re: Libcurl Help Required

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:17:26 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Kulbhushan Sharma wrote:

> We searched on the Net and we found a Library "LibTidy" To Parse the HTML.

There's even an example in the examples dir showing how you can use tidy and
libcurl together:

         http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/htmltidy.c

> Do You have any idea that weather this Library can be used on Windows

Their home page offers downloads for Windows, so that certainly implies it
works! ;-)

> Or, If any alternate Library is available please tell me.

I believe there are HTML parsers evailable in expat, libxml and libwww. There
are probably a billion others if you search on google, freshmeat.net and
others.