Re: [Fwd: Re: [cURLpp] cURLpp::Cleanup]

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:46:59 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre wrote:

> I just fowarded your email to the curl-library mailing-list. Your question
> is more libcURL related. Sorry Daniel to foward this mail to the libcURL
> mailing list, I know the code is done with cURLpp, but I don't know the
> answer.

I'm sorry. I'm probably stupid or something but exactly what is the question?
I could find one to answer in that forwarded mail.

> P.S.: From now on, how do you want me to handle this kind of question?

Feel free to forward anything you believe is libcurl-related to this list.

Just remember that this list only accepts mails from subscribers. Like if you
CC anything to this list and another person, that other person's reply is
likely to not come through to this list.