Re: Re: Is there a workaround to encrypt the data connection of FTP-SSL with libcurl

From: azad amm <ammazad_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2006 06:56:41 -0000

Thanks for the clarification. On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 Daniel Stenberg wrote : >On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, azad amm wrote: > >>I understand the libcurl implementation of FTP-SSL encrypts the control connection only. Is my understanding correct?? > >No. What makes you think this? libcurl's FTP-SSL implementation is RFC4217-compliant. > >You can set your desired level with CURLOPT_FTP_SSL, as documented. > >-- Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support: http://haxx.se/curl.html