Re: Re: Re: Now I am facing the error only when the filesize is mentioned with CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LA

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:50:27 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, azad amm wrote:

> Now, i am able to find out that curl_off_t is 32bit in my app, with
> printf("%d\n", sizeof(curl_off_t));

> How do i find out the sizeof curl_off_t in libcurl?

It isn't that easy to probe, but from the output in your error case we know
this. The number '12884973312' is larger than what fits within 32 bits.

I find it strange that your curl_off_t is 32 bit only. You think you can
research why it happens? In the curl headers, it tries to include the
necessary files to find your system's off_t type and then curl_off_t is set to
use that type.

On all modern unixes, off_t is 64 bit. Possibly there needs to be some define
set?