Re: libcurl as a proxy

From: Manuel Arguelles <manuel.arguelles_at_wirelesszt.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 05:45:49 -0500

I need to add it into a bigger proyect, that's why I thought of making my own,
basically I only need to get the http request, add a header, and send it to
the destination, then send the reply back to the sender... looks easy, and
with libcurl I thought it will be even easier... but it dosen't look like
that... I'm trying to use the debug function, to see if I can send all the
received headers and data of the debug callback... hope that works...

I know that libcurl is capable of much more, I hope that I can use it for
this... the other way is to open a socket receiv from client then parse the
host, add my custom headers (the hardest part, I guest) connect to that host
and send (what I have received), then keep receiving from that host and
sending to the client until the server closed the connection.

what do you think? in this case, the less code the better...

Regards