Javascript html inpuy

From: Fredrik Gustafsson <iveqy.mailbox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:39:53 +0100

Hi,
I'd running at some problems with javascript. I haven't found the
solution in the archives so now I'm asking here...

The code is a login script it looks like this

Nickname:<INPUT type="text" name="du" class="inputbox" value=""
onKeyDown="handler(event);">
Password:<INPUT type="password" name="suger" class="inputbox"
onKeyDown="handler(event);">
onMouseOver="window.status='Logga&nbsp;in&nbsp;»';return true;"
onMouseOut="window.status='';return true;">

it's the swedish community http://www.helgon.net

is there a way to get past this or is libcurl not the answear for me?
I'd tried the POST example on the homepage, but that didn't work.

Regards
iveqy