libcurl, network problems and getting stuck.

From: lostsandman <lostsandman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:39:17 +0000

Hello,

I have been using libcurl to do ftp in my application without nay problems.

but recently i am having few problems i think due to network issues but not
sure ...

I get lots of failed to connects, timeouts and failed to get data from peer
errors.
Most of the time my app recovers from this and try to download the files.

But sometimes it doesn't and hangs when trying get list of files on the
server or download a file . it looks like the curl_easy_perform never
returns.

So i am wondering are there any circumstance that might cause
curl_easy_perform to get stuck?

The application runs on windows.

Thanks