Re: "from memory" chunked upload

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:28:04 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Benjamin Garrigues wrote:

> The buffer I wish to upload data from is alimented "chunks by chunks", thus
> I may not have all the data inside when I start the upload. I would like to
> upload what i got in the buffer, then "pause" the upload to insert new data,
> then resume the upload. Is there any way I can have this behavior
> (single-threaded) ?

Short answer: no, this kind of operation is not supported at the moment.

I have been wanting to add a mechnism for something like that for a long time
though, so I wouldn't mind working with you to introduce something that would
make libcurl support this...

Any thoughts on how it could work, API-wise?