Re: Making runtests.pl more talkative when unable to find out curl's version

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:23:43 +0100

On Dec 5, 16:17, Yang Tse wrote:
>Well, anyway, it would be nice to see the reported error, maybe that
>way it would be more easy to remember the actual problem.

Oh, I agree with that of course. I haven't actually checked out your patch,
but what I had to do to find the problem (and similar ones) was to do a
local build and then inspect the output locally. It would of course be nice
if that wouldn't be necessary (unless the logs get too bloated).

>There are also some reports that state that a dynamic library on AIX
>should be self-contained, otherwise it can't load the second library.

That's interesting. I'll keep it in mind for when I get time to look
into that problem again (maybe between Christmas and New Year's eve).

-Tor