Re: Info request about the zero copy interface (2)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:32:00 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Legolas wrote:

> Do you think that this pseudo-code is useful for a zero-copy interface?

Please read Jamie Lokier's excellent write-up first.

Then please write up a client source (pseudo code) that uses your suggested
API with zero copies (or at least as near zero copies we can do).

Note: All we are talking about now is how the API from a client's view would
work. You don't even need to start thinking about how to adjust libcurl to
work with it, as I consider that secondary in this phase.