Re: Problem with CONTENT-ENCODING

From: Dobromir Velev <diadomraz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:23:22 +0200

Hi,
I guessed so, but I have the most recent zlib version, and the decoding
worked fine when I tried it with a Firefox browser. Also I can make it work
by changing the order in the "Accept-Encoding:" header to "gzip,deflate"
instead of the default 'deflate,gzip' or setting CURLOPT_ENCODING to 'gzip'.
I was just wondering if it could be something else I'm missing here.

Anyway thanks for the response. I'll continue digging and will let you know
if something comes up.

Dobromir Velev

--
Dobromir Velev
"Never attribute to malice that which can be