Re: erroneous include of multi.h

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 00:05:48 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005, Bryan Henderson wrote:

> I don't think multi.h is supposed to include curl.h, as it does today.
> curl.h includes multi.h (at the end of curl.h). And I presume any program
> using libcurl is supposed to include curl/curl.h and nothing else
> explicitly.

I think you're right, but I still hesitate to do the change since if someone
(against all odds) are including multi.h already, us removing that #include
will break a build.

Or are you seeing any particular downsides or breakage by simply leaving the
#include in there, even though it pure technically doesn't belong?

(I committed your added CVS ignores, thanks!)