Re: ftp remembers wrong prevpath

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:18:14 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Zibiao.Wei_at_atxinc.com wrote:

> Here is my fix. You can decide to use it if it is helpful. I do not declare
> variables at the begining of a function. You know how to adjust.

Please do not underestimate the amount of work I already have. I *really*
appreciate patches done right, and they have a much bigger chance of getting
applied:

  1 - The code MUST be portable enough (no C++ comments, no mixing variable
      declarations with code etc)

  2 - The code MUST follow curl style indentation

  3 - A patch done with -u saves MANY manual keystrokes on my behalf

So yes, I know how to adjust but then I know how to fix this whole issue and
about 2374 other ones. The point is that you can help me/us out by doing parts
of the work. Adding more work to my pile is not what I need help with.

Can you please make a proper patch adhering to the simple rules above and
repost?

I really really do not mean to be ungrateful or a pain.