url too large

From: Tim McDonald <tmc_programmer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:09:44 -0800 (PST)

I am sending a very large post, 17447 chars URL
encoded, to a website, and am getting "<h1>Url Too
Long</h1>" as the response. I am using the .NET
bindings. Because the posts are done using a SSL
connection, I am having trouble telling if this
response is from the library or from the web server.
The following is a snippet of the code.
//*************************************************
easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE,(long)s10.Length);
easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_URL, s10);

easy.Perform();
easy.Cleanup();
Curl.GlobalCleanup();

I should also probably metion that this post is being
processed by an .aspx page, and that other than this
one page, I haven't had any trouble.

Thanks in advance Timothy McDoanld

http://mail.yahoo.com