Re: bug in libcurl-7.14.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:03:39 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, Dragos MOINESCU wrote:

> I use libcurl-7.14.1 to send some HTTP data, but keeps crashing. This is the
> call stack. The crash was generated on Windows XP. The bug appears randomly.

I figure you're the one who just submitted that bug in the bug tracker?

Even if you're not, my reply was:

Please provide a working source code example that can repeat the problem or
provide much more details on what you do to make it happen. We can do next to
nothing with a random crash and a single stack trace.

Does the bug remain when you try libcurl 7.15.0 ?

Does the bug always happen when _downloading_ HTTP only?

What other characteristics does your libcurl have? zlib? c-ares? ipv6?
OpenSSL? etc