Re: SOCKS5 under cygwin.

From: Joe Khoobyar <joe_at_ankhcraft.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:41:24 -0500

In the 10 minutes or so I spent poking through the code (deadlines at
work don't allow to me poke longer, since I have to move on to other
things) it looked like there was also some connection verification code
that doesn't get run for multi-handle connections. The multi-handle
ones were the *only* ones that I had problems with prior to patching the
source myself. I would've liked to investigate that a bit further, but
it would have to be on my own time. And that's something I won't have a
lot of for at least a week or two.

- jk