Re: Order of appearance of header settings

From: Jason Pump <jpump_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:02:47 -0700

There are many such sites out there, like Overture/Yahoo and Google.
These sites purposely exhibit no different behavior based upon things
like the header order, however, when it comes to customer billing and
affiliate payment time it's a whole different story. Click fraud and
click fraud detection are huge markets worth literally billions of
dollars, the sum total of all "pay-per-click" advertising programs.
Adware, popups, viruses, and email spam exist mostly to generate click
fraud.

Jason