Re: fixing SEE ALSO section in curl_escape.3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:20:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Domenico Andreoli wrote:

> it looks like you have applied some other patch, not mine :))

> note the missing '"' ----------------------/
>
> are you sure you want to highlight the RFC of "RFC 2396"?

It was your patch with my little edit, hence me crediting you for it. I added
the extra quote only to make an even set of quotes. I didn't notice that this
highlighs the RFC word. It does reduce the risk of mistakes when that line is
changed in the future though.

Does it really matter to anyone if RFC is highlighted or not?