how to compile libcurl using uclic

From: oussema masmoudi <masmoudi_99_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:00:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed curl v7.14.1 in the
aim of using libcurl. This lib works well with glibc.
Now I want to use it to compile my application using
uclibc. So, I have to recompile libcurl using uclibc.
I have done it. Nevertheless, when I compile my
application, I have many errors dealing with the
linker among them I can mension:
/opt/curl-7.14.1/lib/.libs//libcurl.a(ldap.o): In
function `DynaGetFunction':
/opt/curl-7.14.1/lib/ldap.c:184: undefined reference
to `dlsym'

Has so already compiled libcurl using uclibc?

HELP me please.