RE: Web crawler in c++

From: Jason Pump <jpump_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:03:15 -0700

I have written one, but can't share the source code at this time. If you
don't have a specific reason I would suggest looking at wget or heratrix.
Grub is ok, but it is no longer an open source project and the last open
source release was still quite buggy. The new release is more stable but not
os. Depending on what info you need have a look at the amazon, google, and
grub api's.