Compilation errors using libcurll and mingw

From: Siddharth Vijayakrishnan <svijaykr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:21:43 +0530

Hi,

I have a curl app that I am trying to compile using libcurl-mingw with the
mingw cross compiler on Ubuntu. I get a list of errors like:
/tmp/cchxm8a8.o(.text+0x1b9):getlog.c: undefined reference to
`__imp__curl_slist_append'
/tmp/cchxm8a8.o(.text+0x1cb):getlog.c: undefined reference to
`__imp__curl_global_init'
/tmp/cchxm8a8.o(.text+0x1d5):getlog.c: undefined reference to
`__imp__curl_easy_init'
and so on for every libcurl call.

The command I use is:
i586-mingw32msvc-gcc \
-L/home/svijaykr/wincurl -lcurl \
-I/home/svijaykr/wincurl/include getlog.c

where /home/svijaykr is where libcurl-mingw is located. Can anyone tell me
what I am doing wrong ? I couldn't search the archives to see if anyone has
faced a similar problem.

/Siddharth