RE: NetBSD patch necessary?

From: Audun Arnesen Nordal <Audun.Nordal_at_fast.no>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:17:56 +0200

FWIW, this is from the commit msg:

"""
The problem is that this header file requires the fd_set definitions, but
it only pulls in <sys/select.h> on AIX and NETWARE systems. Instead, change
the inclusion to only happen if configure script detected it during build
time.
"""

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/www/curl/patches/patch-aa

- Audun Nordal