Re: Patch for TFTP Support

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:59:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Ralph Mitchell wrote:

> * net-ftp/netkit-tftp
> Size of downloaded files: 23 kB
> Homepage: ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/Networking/netkit/
> License: BSD

Thanks!

I've started the tftpd test server work based on this package. It is less than
25K of code.

It assumes inetd starting and it has lots of unixisms that we also need to fix
to make this more portable, but I think it is a start.

So far I've made it build in the tests/server dir, converted all syslog stuff
to logmsg() (the general test server logging function), made it store its pid
in a file like the other servers and so on.

Just wanted to let you know.