Re: TFTP nits

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:13:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, John Kelly wrote:

> > Now I remember why we have typecasts embedded in the swrite() macro... I
> > figure we should make something similar to that for sendto() too.

> Seems like there should be some sort of autoconf magic to deal with this
> kind of stuff....I could look down that avenue unless you have some
> experience that says not to.

We could indeed have autoconf magic to figure it out for platforms where
autoconf magic works. For Windows, very few people (can) use configure so we
must provide a fix that is the magic pre-made...

> I'll try installing the mingw cross-compiler on my linux box so I can at
> least see the problem.

You can also just browse the autobuild logs, as a handy shortcut to having the
platforms/compilers setup on your own.