Re: TFTP nits

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:01:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Gisle Vanem wrote:

>> Mingw32 cross-compiled on Linux, warns on argument to in sendto(). I
>> haven't yet check what it actually wants it to look like:
>
> sendto() wants 'const u_char*' in 2nd arg.

Oh. But we can't blindly assume that u_char is universally available, and my
Linux man page says it wants 'const void *' in the 2nd arg!

Now I remember why we have typecasts embedded in the swrite() macro... I
figure we should make something similar to that for sendto() too.

> And, sockfd should be defined as curl_socket_t.

Ah, good point!

> Diff.. you fix the long lines?

Thanks, I'll be sure to sort them all out!