Can't link to library

From: Billybob <billybob_at_vectracon.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:23:01 -0700

I'm trying to use libcurl. I had it working fine before, but I did
something and now it won't work anymore.
Whenever I try to compile my program I get this:
ManualSubDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_perform
ProgressDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_perform
ManualSubDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_setopt
ProgressDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_setopt
ManualSubDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_init
ProgressDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_init
ProgressDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_cleanup
ProgressDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_reset
ProgressDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_escape

I'm using MSVC 6, C++ app, MFC, latest stable version of libcurl (I got
it a few days ago).

I openned a project file for libcurl and compiled it against
Multithreaded DLL. My MFC app also uses Multithreaded DLL. So that all
matches up. I'm also tried 'nmake vc', but that has no effect.
I've tried adding the weird thing, like CURL_STATICLIB or something, and
that just caused more errors.

So...what's up?