Patch for TFTP Support

From: John Kelly <kellyjf_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

I implemented the transfer timeout option previously
discussed, and used it to set a per-block timeout that
(I hope) is restricted to sensible bounds. It became
clear that I'd need a separate connect timeout as
well, so that is in there too (from
CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT).

I also found where ftp parses ";type=" and cloned that
for RFC3617's ";mode=" in TFTP.

Here is a patch from a 3 day old CVS snapshot:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jfkprojects/curl/curl-tftp.patch

I'd still like to work on the idea of hooking this
into Transfer()---if I could get the existing patch
into CVS, though, it would be easier to fiddle with
ideas while staying up to date (mainly from having the
tftp.[ch] files checked in so they aren't seen as
build products).

I've compiled for mingw32, linux and solaris, with
most of the testing being done on linux.

Comments are welcome!

-jk

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs