Re: Help me - on cURL !

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:28:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005, jason bernet wrote:

> Presently I am facing a tremendous problem with cURL, and have come to a

> I need some way or some file which I can place in my web folder so that cURL
> get enabled. Please suggest how to do it ?

I don't have anything further to add to the answer already given, but I'd like
to point out that you seem to get some names mixed up.

cURL is a project. We make curl the command line tool and libcurl the library.

You seem to want to get PHP/CURL installed, which is the libcurl binding for
PHP. PHP/CURL is written and maintained by the PHP team.