Re: autobuild probs - upload form again doesnt work

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 05:53:23 +0200

Hi,
>> Aha. A little ownership problem in my scripts... I think I've fixed it
>> now
>> so both form uploads and mails should work.
> unfortunately not - now again the other turn: mail works - upload not...
> I have now setup a testmachine which (hopefully) fires every 10 min an
> upload to the cgi so you can directly control and see if it works...
ok, that seems to work now;
however with this machine I used curl with a file as argument:
curl -s -F file=@$lfile http://curl.haxx.se/auto/upload.cgi

if I use the pipe syntax it still doesnt work:
./curl/tests/testcurl.pl --target=netware --setup=setup_nw | curl -s -F file=@-
 http://curl.haxx.se/auto/upload.cgi

this worked also fine in the past, and suddenly stoppd working....

Guen.