RE: Curl and eBay-Login

From: Jason Pump <jpump_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:58:48 -0700

Try getting it to work with curl, and then reproduce those commands in
libcurl. What I had to do with cj.com was to go there with netscape, then
grab the cookies.txt file, translate it to curl format, and use those
cookies when I logged in using libcurl.

The right way to do this is with password tokenization using Auth & Auth,
ebay has a full api in many different flavors which may be well suited for
what you are doing and is reasonably priced:

http://developer.ebay.com

Jason